Monday, December 11, 2006

Which reindeer are you?

I know, two posts in one day. Who would have thought. I couldn't help but play this game off Renee's blog. Santa's Dancer....too funny. I have done a lot of things but private dancing, lol, isn't one of them.

You Are Dancer

Carefree and fun, you always find reasons to do a happy dance.

Why You're Naughty: That dark stint you had as Santa's private dancer.

Why You're Nice: You're friendly. Very friendly.


So, Which of Santa's reindeer are you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm prancer, lol! I would have thought you would have been too :o)

Ren said...

Steph - that's too funny! *I* am Prancer too!!!

Julie... the reason for why you're nice is sooo true so I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe, there WAS a little private dancing somewhere in your history???

Anonymous said...

Julie - I am Rudolph...LOL!!
I just noticed that I was on your list of Blogs you Visit....
I just recently found yours and definately one I want to keep visiting. So I have added you to my favorites too.
I can't wait to see photos of your DD's first B-day... When is her B-Day??

Talk to you soon

Julie said...

Hi Julie! Yes, your gallery posts at 2ps have been catching my eye lately so I added you to my blog. Hope you don't mind!

DD's bday is January 6. I have been so busy I haven't been able to plan her party. Thankfully my family is okay with last minute things.

Nice to meet you!