Sunday, December 31, 2006

Do I have blue eyes?

The other day, while I sat at the computer working on a pic of Cori, Cole walked up and said, "Cori has blue eyes." I replied, "yes, honey she does, doesn't she?" He looked up at my and swept a stray lock of bangs out of my eyes and said, "Mommy has blue eyes." I agreed and just before I said the obvious, he looked up at me and said, "do I have blue eyes?"
My reply: "Yes, baby, you have some of the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen."







4 comments:

Julie C Butler said...

OMGosh Julie ... I just love this photo. It's stunning.. and he is soooo cute. I just love everything about this photo .. and he does have gorgeous eyes!!
I love his shirt too!!
Happy New Year!!
Take Care, Julie

Stephanie said...

Awwww, he wants to be like mommy :o)

Love, love, love this picture.

Know what those muted blues would look good next to? The pic of Cori in her crib :o)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Stephanie's idea rocks. Now get over #94 and put those two in big frames on your wall!

Julie said...

Thank you Julie and Roseann:)

Steph, that is a great idea!!!