Friday, December 15, 2006

Remember to take these....

A friend, mentor, and continual source of inspiration lost a pet the other day. She reminded me to capture my pet.

This old girl, Boogie, has been with me through thick and thin, stayed with my mother when she couldn't stay with me, and still sleeps at my feet every night. Her life is not so quiet as it used to be, she now has a three year old and a one year old to contend with but she rarely complains, she just loves them as much as I do.





I am headed to my Mother's house this weekend. Hopefully I can catch up on a few of my 26 things...I am down to just a couple weeks. Yikes! Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie,
Love the 2nd photo, the colors are so soft & muted, simply gorgeous!

Ren said...

I agree with Steph... that second photo is precious. I'm going to be taking photos of my furbaby too soon... he'll be in a Santa suit (yes, poor thing). :-)

Anonymous said...

Julie, These are gorgeous!! I just love them!! And cute kitty.
I read Brenda's post too .. and I am really sad for her - I have two puppy dogs and can't imagine loosing one!!
Thanks for sharing - Take Care, Julie

Anonymous said...

Julie, These are gorgeous!! I just love them!! And cute kitty.
I read Brenda's post too .. and I am really sad for her - I have two puppy dogs and can't imagine loosing one!!
Thanks for sharing - Take Care, Julie