Wednesday, December 20, 2006

An explanation...

for Mom. She comes here and takes a peek every once in a while. She didn't understand the blog name. She has never heard the song That Red Dirt Road. She doesn't listen to Country music. So for those of you unfamiliar with the song, here are a few bars. Read my first post and it will all make sense...

It's where I drank my first beer ,
where I found Jesus,
where I wrecked my first car,
I tore it all to pieces.
I've learned,
I've come to know,
there's life at both ends
of that red dirt road.


Okay...so I didn't wreck my first car here but Matt did and he did tear it all to pieces. You get the idea though, don't you?

I should have had this all together at once but I am figuring it out as I go. Custom blog header coming soon, then the pieces will all fall together Mom ;).

1 comment:

gm@treasure said...

Cheers for that explanation! I don't listen to country as much as I used to either... Hope you had a great xmas! btw I don'thave a account, so I'll use my DH's...)