Friday, December 22, 2006

Flash....

Wowsers am I overwhelmed. I am getting some help from some very nice people though. Here are the only examples I have as of right now. These were taken basically in automatic, I am verturing into manual with reading the histogram but I haven't got anything I am willing to post yet, lol. On the other hand...I have one more of my 26 things! Only 19 left to go.





The last two of dear nephew are soft but I was happy with little shadow...forward progress:)

If I don't get back before Christmas, I wish everyone a very blessed Christmas.

2 comments:

Ren said...

LOVE that one of Cole!!!

Stephanie said...

These are great! You look like you're a pro with that flash already! Let me know how rough it is.... I'm having a HARD time with no light in the house :( Got the winter blahs.
Love the 1 of Cole, too, he's a doll.