Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Is this a sign?

that maybe someday I will have someone to help with the laundry? She loves to play with clothes. I know it isn't anything compelling but look how happy she is...where's the wub smiley when you need it? I just had to snap the pic.


I'm up to my old tricks again...my typepad isn't what I had envisioned so I am dragging my feet. I have learned some very useful info for posting pics to the web so I am going back and working on my portfolio. This is just not an inspiring time of year. Everything is still brown and dead outside and I have found that the light coming in my house most of the time just doesn't cut it. So, I have taken a few steps toward enlightenment and inspiration:

1. I bought (or should I say my very loving supportive dh bought) a new lens. L glass baby :) and I can't wait.
2. I need a break so I am doing what most girls do. I'm going to Mom's house, she's got great windows, lol, and I miss her company.

Sorry about being such a bad blogger...I promise to be better.

6 comments:

Lyzzie said...

Julie
Thank you for your congrads.... It means so much to me.

Renée has played down her part in the opening of my shop.... she has been absolutely BRILLIANT

She has been my brain (mine doesn't work properly)

Lyzzie
Renée's mum

Stephanie said...

Julie- I LOOOOOVE this, it's wayyyy up there on my favorites of your shots... such a crisp, clean, happy picture. Just LOVE it!

Julie C Butler said...

Julie ... wow she is sooooooooooo cute ..
I love your conversion .. Great pic!!

Ren said...

UPDATE!!! Come on... it's been a week! ;)

Ren said...

Hey you! You've been tagged... outtakes... check my blog :D

Mary-Ella said...

this is such a sweet capture julie