Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Three days in a row...Wooo Hooo!

No pics today but I wanted to tell everyone that I now have a blog for proofing clients and displaying my gallery. I am officially portfolio building :)

You can check my new blog out at:
just julie photography

Thanks to everyone who has helped me proof and to my dh for understanding that I could not rip myself away from my computer :)

I know the three of you are really concerned that I may stop blogging here, lol. But not to worry...the other is strictly for business. Red Dirt Road will be for what I do best-run my mouth!

4 comments:

Ren said...

I love your typepad - especially the banner image... just gorgeous.

Marla said...

Yay Julie! You're gonna do grrrrreat things!!!! :) I'm off to check out the final product ....

Stephanie said...

The three of you... you're so funny ;P

amy gretchen said...

congratulations! Can't wait to see what you've been up to.