Wednesday, March 28, 2007

BOO!

Scared ya, didn't I? Well, meet Boo, one of my mother's cats.


This cat is my arch enemy. She absolutely has to be in the middle of everything. Trying to cook dinner, this cat is always laying at my feet. One doesn't dare to wrap a gift without her. Although quite aggravating, she's quite pretty as long as you aren't superstitious.

Here is her sis, Sissy. For as mischievous as Boo is, this one is sweet. I guess she feels the need to make up for her sister's bad behavior, lol.


However, I don't think she was into being photographed:


I think I caught her at nap time.

TFL :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That third one is hysterical!! Great shots!

megcb said...

oops left a comment then lost it! Great cat! though my Mums cat (left to her a few years ago when a friend went overseas) is still the meanest cat I have ever seen... well done on the PB'ing

Stephanie said...

My, my, kitty, what great big teeth you have :)