Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Been busy, obviously...

I bet you thought I would never post again, lol. I've been working on a typepad blog to use for displaying my gallery and for proofing clients. I'll give the link whenever it is finished, hopefully sometime this week :)

In the meantime, we had a blast playing in the snow over the weekend at my Mom's house. It was nice to get away from posing and get back to just capturing the moment. Here are a couple from our trip....




This old barn belongs to a neighbor of Mom's. It is a lovely old structure with lots of texture and character. I have fond memories of this barn from my childhood, it was always so fascinating and housed many differnt animals as well lots of stuff up above the stalls (probably many snow shovels ;)). I had to wade in nearly thigh deep drifts to get a couple snaps of it.





I promise to be a better blogger now :)

2 comments:

Julie C Butler said...

Julie - I can't wait to see your new Blog ..
and these photos are gorgeous!!
I just love all of them!!

Ren said...

Missed you - I've been bad ablout blogging too...