Thursday, January 11, 2007

What a ladies man....

just look at him....

playing with the camera.....

I know these aren't technically good but they make me laugh. Especially when I think of how long I have begged him to just glance at the camera.

I've been sort of in a rut. I am tired of black or white backdrops and ready to head outside for shoots this spring. Guess I'll have to wait a couple more months.

Tomorrow the class I am taking at PPSOP starts. I am giddy I tell you. Girls with Cameras are you ready?

4 comments:

Marla said...

These are so cute, Julie! I love his expressions, looks like he was having fun.

I can't wait for our class to start either!! I'm so excited. :)

Julie C Butler said...

Julie - I just adore these .. I love #1 .. he is so cute ...
Have fun with your course .. you will have to give us details!!
Take Care, Julie

Stephanie said...

OMG! Love the shot of him with his lips puckered, absolutely adorable. He has come such a long way! :o) I didn't sign up for the class :o( Think it's too late?

Ren said...

Ready baby!