Thursday, January 25, 2007

Finally some snow!!!!

It snowed last weekend, just enough to load up the 4 wheeler and head out to a bean field...we tied a saucer sled to the back and drug the kids around. They had a blast.

Here is what I captured from the day :)




Cole was so bundled up he never got cold and he did not want to head inside afterward.



My bil just before he was thrown from the sled:



My favorite from the day. I wish I would have thought to have him turn that darned hat around ;)




I also wanted to update those of you who were concerned on Cori's little fainting episode. Since our visit to the doctor she has held her breath until she nearly fainted FOUR times. So, no worries about seizures. She just doesn't like to get hurt and she likes to get her way! See, I told you she was stubborn...she gets that from her Dad's side ;o, at least that is what I tell myself.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

These are great! Makes me wish for snow... sad what I'll do for a photo op :hee hee:

Love the action shot! Great fun!

Marla said...

Love these, Julie! Even with the advertising (hee hee) that is a great one of your hubby. Does he like it?