Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

I can't seem to welcome in the new year without thinking of the past year. My life has changed so much this year. I have a new *hobby*. LOL, is that what you call something that completely consumes you? I just can't get away from it, even for just an hour. I have met a lot friends through this hobby, many of which are in my sidebar for inspiration. There are several that do not have blogs and some that choose to keep theirs private. Anyhow, you know who you are...and thank you for sharing your knowledge, lending support and helping me learn. I totally appreciate it.

Well, I waited to post my favorites hoping that I would have a few sneak in just before the new year and guess what...I did!

Here are my ten favorites for the year:

Growing so quickly:


Good morning:


Playtime:


Peaceful:


Pat-a-cake:


I'll go nowhere without duckie:


Not gonna smile:


Is that a new lens?:


Singing in the Rain:


Good old boy:



Sorry so long! TFL!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Julie, great faves. I remember some of these.... love that one of Cori in the crib, so cute!

Julie C Butler said...

Love your top 10 Julie...
I am glad to have made friends with you here at 2Peas and Blogging!! Hope this year will be another great year for learning more and more about photography!!
Take Care, Julie

gm@treasure said...

Love these! but I think I like "peaceful" best... What a great year you've had, happy new year! Cheers, Meg

Sarah Goblot said...

Well, I think you know that I love peaceful the best (the sleeping shot!)

Julie said...

Awww. Thanks you guys...it has been a great year and no small task on your part!

Ren said...

I love these Julie. You've come so far already and I can only imagine where you'll be at this time next year.