Sunday, January 07, 2007

One year....

already. Boy has this year went fast and she is still so little that it is hard to believe she's 1. Her birthday was yesterday and we did it up right, we went shopping with Gramma! She got her first pair of real shoes. Finally her feet are big enough (she wears a size 2, lol).

I must admit, this has been a trying year. This little girl is spirited. The first night she was here, a nurse brought her in to me at 1:00 am (not too long after being nursed) and said, "she has the entire nursery crying, can you please take her for a while?" That is our girl, LOUD. She's not all that mild mannered to boot. She is mellowing somewhat and really likes the freedom of being able to crawl and cruise around to play. But there were times, I thought I was going to loose my mind. Thankfully we have friends and loved ones that gave us much needed breaks. That being said, I couldn't love her more. She's a lot like me :)

Her party is next week as she has a couple of cousins with birthdays near. But here are the best from her birthday shoots:











Happy Birthday Cori!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

AWWWWWWWW...... so today was her actual birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORI! :o)

Love every one... I swear that last one looks like it came straight from a STUDIO. You are doing *GREAT* with that flash. If I buy one, you gonna teach me? :o)

Julie C Butler said...

Happy B-day Cori .. DS is 3 1/2 months older than her .. I was trying to do the math - but did not know when her B-day was!!
Love your photos .. you did a great job of these .. I just love them .. Love the colors .. and her hat is awsome!
Take care, Julie

Marla said...

Happy birthday Cori!! You already know I love these, but it's worth repeating!! :)