Sunday, August 05, 2007

The Laundry Mat?

YESSSS...where else would you go for family portraits? I understand this isn't what most people have in mind for family portraits. One thing I want to do for my clients and myself is to give them something that they can *feel* 20 years from now. I want you to look back on a portrait and say, "remember when we did this? We had so much fun!" It's nice to stretch your wings and try different things every once in a while :)



Special thanks to my sil for letting me do this :)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I thought I already commented on this??? HOW FUN!! =) Love both of them!!

Jess said...

I love these! The laundromat is such a cool location idea! That last shot is so funny!

Ren said...

Love these... thought I'd already commented? Hmm...

Anyways... TOO LONG between posts again!!! *crackin' the whip*

Markissaearle said...

I loved that you did this so much that I blogged about you!!!
Check out my blog to see what I wrote! http://markissaearle.blogspot.com
Enjoy!!
Cheerio
-Melissa E Earle