Wednesday, August 29, 2007

8 things

I've been tagged by Reneeto list 8 things that you may or may not know about me. I'm not sure I'm that interesting. Here goes:

1. I was baptized Lutheran in my early twenties and while I am spiritual, I do not attend church. I should change that and take my kids.

2. I absolutely despise having hot feet, I wear flip flops most of the time.

3. I usually wear jeans and yes, they almost always have holes in them. I'm an artist, I can dress whatever way I want right?

4. I'm just absolutely tickled today. I belong to an online photography site that has monthly contests. For the month of July, I placed second. Here is the link for the July contest announcement page.

5. I am positively humbled by the fact that I was included with such a talented group of people in the above competition.

6. For a couple of months now I've had trouble with my external flash. I fiddled with it today and read the manual. HA! it was in manual, not ETTL mode. I'll blame that on my dh :)

7. I am going to master my flash by the end of this year. No ifs ands or buts.

8. I hope to have a small studio by summer of next year.

Now I have to tag 8 more people. I'm not sure I can find 8 people that haven't been tagged already! Okay, Meg, Sheila, Lyndsay, Marla, Lauren, Jenny

I think everyone else has been tagged!

3 comments:

Terri said...

Hi Julie, I saw your photo on Stephanies blog and it is gorgeous. Just wanted to say "Congrats" on your winning 2nd place. Should have been 1st:) Stephanies Mom, Terri

Mary-Ella said...

julie - ther eis noone left to tag!!!
instead i started a top ten song list - see my blog and tag 3 others - i found this hard - in fact i'm only up to 3....

get workin on that flash girl!

Marla said...

Julie, I'm so excited for your 2nd place (shoulda been a 1st!)!! That is one of my all-time favorite shots from you and a very well deserved award. C o n g r a t s !!