Friday, August 31, 2007

10 favorite songs

I was tagged by my friend, Sheila, to list 10 of my favorite songs. I'll do a couple at a time and hopefully by the end of the day, I'll have 10. I've always loved music, finding only 10 will be difficult. This reminds me I have got to get an ipod, I rarely listen to my own music these days.

#10: U2-Where the Streets have no Name. I still get chills listening to the baseline :)



#9: Guns n Roses-Paradise City. I remember stalking MTV waiting for the release of this video. I watched it for the first time in a friends living room, we were both so excited we couldn't sit still. Ahhh, to be this young again, I was a senior in high school when this song was released. I still love the black and white footage at the beginning.



#8: Rio-Duran Duran. Really showing my age here. This one's for Gina ;) John Taylor was the hottest, lmao.



#7: Everclear-Santa Monica Although this was released several years before, when my ex and I split up I listened to it a lot. It helped me realize that I really did want out of that relationship. I thank God every day for helping me see that.



#6: Violent Femmes-Blister in the Sun


#5: The White Stripes-Seven Nation Army



#4: R.E.M.-Loosing my Religion



#3: Smashing Pumpkins-Bullet with Butterfly Wings

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Bad Bad Blogger. Put the PS brush down and BLOOOOOGGGGGG! =)

Shannon said...

Julie! These are some of my all time favs....hehe....!!

Love your blog, stalking you thru Renee, she made me. ;)

Going to check out your winning photo now, 2nd place counts as winning right!! Wahoo...

Shannon G (alumni:)