Monday, June 04, 2007

CRASH

Sorry for the lack of material lately. As many of you know, my computer crashed and was down for nearly two weeks :0. That was a rough two weeks, lol.

Update on my ds, his arm was not broken. Yay!!!

We had a blast over Memorial Day weekend. We went camping with a bunch of friends. I couldn't take my camera but I did buy a couple of disposable cameras. For any of you that claim a great photographer can take great pics even with a disposable, I beg to differ. For some reason the particular camera I bought had a flash that fired EVERY time. Maybe next year I'll be brave enough to take my camera...maybe next year I'll have a 5D ;) Actually, a couple of my friends may have some...perhaps they'll share :)

Not many pics to share, it was hard to empty my memory cards with out my computer. I did take this lovely shot yesterday of my dh on the slip and slide. We have to do this again, it was too fun.

1 comment:

Ren said...

LOVE the pic of Matt!

A few months after DH's *V* he went on the slip'n'slide. He quickly found out that even though he 'thought' he was healed... it was still going to take some time... LoL