Friday, June 22, 2007

Summer is here!

and we are busy but having a blast! My dh has two classes this summer. I am in a photography class and both kids are in a swim class. I am also booking sessions which is wonderful, it feels great to be working again. However, my poor blog has suffered. Here are a few recent favorites:

I had to bribe him for this:


I'm soon going to have to bribe her. Funny how my kids know how to get away from a camera ;)



I'm loving my class. Wendy is really stretching me and I'm trying things I wouldn't normally do. Dh looks kinda scary here but he isn't, I promise. He's lit by a computer monitor. Crafty, aren't I, lol.



Finally, last weekend I had my first maternity session with a friend. As you can see, she is nothing short of stunning. Why can't we all be this beautiful while we are pregnant?

Thanks for looking :) and thanks for the sweet comments on my last post :)

5 comments:

Marla said...

It's ABOUT TIME!! :) Seriously though, good to see a new post from you. I love the maternity shot you posted. Nice job with the lighting.

Julie C Butler said...

Hey - aren't you just loving Wendy??
The kids are so cute ... love the pic of Cori ..
And the pic of your DH is stunning - I love it!! Great lighting!!
and I would loooooooooooooove to see more of these Mat pics!!
This one is just gorgeous .. and she is too!!
Great job - you need to post more though!!
:)

Stephanie said...

Beautiful shots Julie! Love the one of Cori... so fun & the tilt is fab ;)

Ren said...

YAY!!! You posted!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the shot of M!!!

Ren said...

Come on! Blog already - it's been a MONTH!!!