Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A boring life is starting to sound good.

It certainly has not been boring around here! Here's how my Mother's Day weekend went:

Friday, the zoo. Cool turtle shot, lol.


Saturday, I spent the day with Mom riding around in the car playing with landscapes. I nabbed this cool sunrise. Thanks Mom, I had a blast!



Sunday we had a picnic for my brother in law who is leaving for Iraq in a couple weeks. Please keep him in your prayers.

Here is a shot of Cole from Sunday, one of the best I've been able to get of him recently. He has PCS, photographer's child syndrome, and absolutely refuses to look at the camera!


That arm is now in a sling, Moments later he fell out of the tree. It scared both of us as well as the other people that were standing around. The doc thought it might be broken but could not make a definite diagnosis. Poor baby just got a new sandbox that he can't play in for at least a week, let's hope it's only a week ;)

TFL!

4 comments:

jenny ress said...

Poor little Cole!
I hope he recuperates quickly. :)

BTW,
LOVE the re-edit of the field photo below. The sky is gorgeous!

Stephanie said...

:( poor baby

I hope he's better soon.

And I loooooove that turtle shot.

Ren said...

How's he doing now??? I freakin' LOVE that landscape shot!!!

Can't WAIT to give you a call next week! *squeal*

megcb said...

poor guy! love the turtle, cool shot, he looks like he's flying!