Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

By Marla to post 6 weird things about me. This will be quick, lol.

1. I wash my hands probably 50 times a day and if I'm sick, that number is likely to double.

2. I don't like for my food to touch on my plate and usually eat one thing at a time.

3. I can't stand it when people "double dip"

4. I love salsa, ketchup and pasta sauce but I absolutely loathe fresh tomatoes.

5. I like to receive footrubs but I don't like people to touch my toes.

6. When I saw a cadavar in lab during school, the one thing that bothered my was his toenails, long toenails make my stomach turn.

Do you see a trend? Time for a psych eval. :o

Let's see....I'll tag Meg, Sageg, Lyndsay,Amy, Noel, and mrs obie If you have a business blog and don't want your customers to see, you know where to post ;)

3 comments:

Sarah Goblot said...

Damn. Here I am to tag you. But with happy things, not weird things. :p

Noel said...

Alright Julie, I'm done. BTW, I too love salsa, katchup, & pasta sauce, but loathe fresh tomatoes! I even thought of writing that one before I read your list.

amy gretchen said...

Julie thanks for the tag. I always enjoy this stuff. I will get on it asap.

Love the list.