Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Shared History

As I was cleaning out hello files tonight, I noticed that the window you use to either delete or view files is named Shared History. Hmmm, interesting. I've only known these friends that I chat with for a little more than a year. Funny how a chat program gives you....shared history. Renee and Stephanie, I just can't imagine life without you. I've had the best time getting to know you. Hopefully, someday we'll meet. Thanks girls :)

For Halloween, C was Thomas and Gramma bought him a lantern to carry. The lantern is a big hit and I think it makes an amazing light source for sleeping pics!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Ren said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww...

I don't even know what to say. I wish I could verbalise what it has meant to me, to be your friend, to have you as my friend.

Stephanie said...

Awwwwww. That was so stinking sweet I want to cry. And you're SO right! We're bestest friends! I can't imagine my life without you either. Speaking OF.... where the heck are you?

Gina said...

He has such a loving spirit! I wish life was as peaceful as he appears! I am so jealous of the wonderful pictures and memories you are creating!