Wednesday, October 10, 2007

No internet :(

Oh, the joys of living in a small town. I've recently had a lot of trouble with my internet provider. Unfortunately/fortunately the have let me out of my contract early at no charge. I'm in contact with another company and waiting for them to finish up their new tower in my area. I should be up and running again next week. Until then, lol, pray for me :) My house is the cleanest it has been in a very long time. Heck, I might even catch up on editing.

3 comments:

megcb said...

Julie I LOVE that banner! wow! internet stuff... tell me about it. So being in small town USA is no dfferent to living on a small island at the end of the day. My house is clean of course I have a housegirl, but you should see my desk (clutter city)!!!!

Stephanie said...

(Cue Drama Queen)

If you don't hurry up and come back I'm going to die. DIE. As a matter of fact, I'm dying right now. HURRRRRRY UP!

Mrs. Coach Thompson said...

Hi Julie! I'm a friend of Stephanie's from WWAAYY back. LOL! I love your work!