Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thankful...

It has been a really busy Thanksgiving weekend. Yesterday we visited some close friends for another wonderful Thanksgiving feast. After that we went out to a local bar with a few friends for a few drinks. Had tons of fun, good thing Melissa, Sherry and I didn't get into it with the hooker...for some reason she thought we were enough to gag her. Too funny, she was the one licking her own boob. I still can't believe her man had on a wife beater...looks like she's in for a great life. Did I mention that life in a small town is sometimes a hard adjustment?? LOL.

Anyhow, I am thankful for many things. My children and my husband of course. Most of all....I am thankful for city sewer and the husband that dug the hole and hooked us up. Hallelujah.

Here are a few shots from the day...nothing great, just capturing the moment.



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Julie...
Love that 2nd pic of Cole squatting! Very nice!